Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Say Tomato - You Say To-Ma-TOE!

Courtesy of my good friend Angelique, she donated this recipie which I put into gear a little while ago, and O-MA-Goodness! Growing up I HATED tomatos and various other veggies, but as you get "older" your taste buds "mature"?

I love love love tomatos and this has become a new favorite -- Baked Parmesan Tomatos:

Ingrediants:

4 tomatoes, halved horizontally
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
1/4 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground pepper, to taste
4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil

Preparation:

1. Preheat oven to 450° F.

2. Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet. Top with Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.

Very EASY and Healthy!!!

XO Lyndie

No comments:

Post a Comment